Compton rapper Tyga has stepped forward to accost controversy that he has been smashing 17-year-onetime Kylie Jenner.

Over the weekend there was a large controversy after Amber Rose went on The Breakfast Club on Friday and publicly blast Tyga and for dating Kylie Jenner.

Rose told hosts Charlamagne Tha God, Angela Yee, and DJ Envy that Tyga left his family unit to be with Kylie Jenner.

But now the Young Money rapper is making it clear to the world that he is not dating Kylie Jenner.

"I am non dating Kylie, I am non dating her, so I just want to get that out the mode," Tyga said. "I want to be clear to everybody that I didn't go out my family unit to be with Kylie and that is ridiculous."

Tyga went on to explain that he and Blac Chyna bankrupt up near a year ago afterward their human relationship went sour.

"Me and Chyna nosotros broke up close to a year because of decisions nosotros fabricated and things that weren't going right and then we determine to split so we can raise a mostly stable kid and now we accept a great human relationship. So I just want to exist clear virtually that I didn't go out nobody to be with anybody," Tyga explains.

Yesterday Amber Rose and Khloe Kardashian went on a Twitter beef over her statment almost Kylie Jenner and Tyga.

Sentry the full interview below.